2016年9月5日月曜日

Self Introduction

Hallo!
My name is Hajime K.
In this page,I'll introduce myself.

I was born at Nagasaki in November 1997. So,I'm 18 years old now.
Last spring,I entered into Kumamoto University. I'm belonging to the Science course.
I'm interested in Chemistry and Geography.I want to study more about them.


I have some hobbies.

One of my hobbies is tap dancing.
 I started to dancing when I was 10 years old.Dancing is very exciting for me.
Next October,I will dance on stage in Fukuoka.

Second,I like to watch soccer games.
I love Kawasaki Frontale. This is a pro soccer team in Kanagawa.
Now,I cannot go to the stadium because I live in Kumamoto,but I often watch the game on PC.


I want to be a chemical researcher in the future.
I'll study hard during my schooldays at Kumamoto.

Thank you for reading.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿