2016年9月5日月曜日

Self Introduction (rewrite)

Hallo!
My name is Hajime K.
In this page, I'll introduce myself.

I was born in Nagasaki in November 1997. So,I'm 18 years old now.
Last spring, I entered Kumamoto University. I belong to the Science course.
I'm interested in Chemistry and Geography. I want to study more about them.


I have some hobbies.

One of my hobbies is tap dancing.
 I started to dance when I was 10 years old. Dancing is very exciting for me.
Next October, I will dance on stage in Fukuoka.

Second, I like watching soccer games.
My most favorite soccer team is Kawasaki Frontale. This is a pro soccer team in Kanagawa.
Now, I cannot go to the stadium because I live in Kumamoto, but I often watch their games on my PC.


I want to be a chemical researcher in the future.
I would like to study hard during my schooldays at Kumamoto.

Thank you for reading.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I often watch the game on PC. >>
    I often watch their games on my PC.

    返信削除